Sunday, February 11, 2007

On being a sheep

As is true with most younger siblings I tend to follow my older brothers and sisters. In attempt to follow my siblings I have decieded to start a blog, the problem with this is that I may be able to copy some things of the family but talent is not one of them. I am indeed aware of this but in my foolish wish to be apart of everything my olders brothers and sisters do, I have started this blog. It will in no way be comparable to that of my family but I will do my best. I did infact fight the urge to follow for a while but when my parents both (other than the previously mentioned lack of talent) is that there is a lack of ideas and interesting thoughts. While writing this I tried to hide the fact that it is very short by changingthe size of the font but still remains that I may try as hard as I can to copy my siblings but sadly no one can not imitate talent.

4 comments:

mere said...

I feel the same way. bah bah blog sheep, have you any words. yes sir yes sir three hudsons so far.

AnnieHudson said...

Actually five hudsons now mom and dad made blogs too but arent showing them to everyone until they are perfect.
p.s i love your song

erin wright said...

whatever you don't have anything to write. i find the junior high girls mind to be quite intriguing. remember ella will be there before i know it and i need to know what i'm in for. i want some good stuff. love you annie and miss you!!

Gregory said...

it feels good to be the son casting the shadow in which you will reside. you're a pretty cool kid. don't worry about length. most blog entries aren't that long. i'm what's called 'long-winded.' it isn't a good thing. ask any editor.